Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Biggest Loser

So I am watching The Biggest Loser. I have never watched it before. This year I am doing my own Biggest Loser challenge. Just listening to these people made me cry. It is so scary how I can relate.

I wasn't born over weight it happened about the time I had Riley at age 35. I wasn't working and then we had a lot of financial problems. My dad had passed away so I was taking care of my own children and my mom. Food took the place of my dad. Yes, I finally said it. My dad would call me every day and always gave me honest positive advice. Once he was gone I felt alone. Randy was away driving truck and Kayla was too young. My mom was so consumed with her own grief she didn't see what was happening to me. I turned to food.

Then I decided to quit my job I had worked at for 16 years and be a stay at home mom. I immediately found out I was pregnant after trying for 6 years. I was so excited. I felt it was a sign from my dad that life goes on.

It also became my ticket to eat what ever I wanted. Once I had Riley the weight didn't come off. That has been about 12 years. I hate it; hate myself. Hate it. Words can not even explain.

In this blog I will try and express my feelings. What I have dealt with. I started on 1/2/10 a new lifestyle. I am going to save my life. It is all about me. It isn't about Randy, Kayla or Riley. It is about Pam. I am sure along the way the 3 people I love the most may get hurt at times as I get stronger. I don't mean to but I can't live like this anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam I'm Doris ex husband and daughters dad if blogs gonna be bout me I'm blogging. Dori not even remotely tellin truth. I didn't call it quits I tried and begged stayed married she said she was filing divorce and not changing mind not me I tried and begged being humiliated every step then I gave her papers but she said she wanted it and I couldn't change her mind. You don't even know the half. Not even. It's typical of Dori telling half truths. She hid my daughter and made up lies during court stuff. There's so much

    ReplyDelete